IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that:
1. www.immune.institute is a web owned by the company IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L. (hereinafter IMMUNE), with address at Zurbano, 92 6ºD 28003 Madrid, Spain, C.I.F. number B-87979407 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume: 37,136, Page: 171, Section: 8, Sheet: M-662846, Registration: 1
To communicate with us, we provide you with the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at the following telephone number (+34) 915 93 34 14.
2. The purpose of the domain www.immune.institute is to provide users with a description of the various services and contents made available by IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L. or by third parties.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.immune.institute that IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L makes freely available to Internet users. However, some of the Services provided by IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L or by third parties through the Portal are subject to the payment of a price as determined in the corresponding Particular Conditions. Access to the site implies full acceptance of these conditions.
4. In general, the provision of the Services is subject to the prior completion of the corresponding User registration. In addition, IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L makes available to Users some Services whose use requires the completion of additional records. The aforementioned registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions that regulate it.
For access and / or use of certain services under registration, the User must assign a User name (s), as well as a password (s), committing to make a diligent use of both (username and password) and maintain its confidentiality, thus responding to all the damages of the incorrect and negligent use of the aforementioned.
5. All information provided by Users through the Services must be truthful. For these purposes, the User declares to be over 16 years of age and guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated as a consequence of completing the necessary forms for the subscription of the Services. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the Users to keep all the information provided to IMMUNE permanently updated so that it reflects, at all times, the real situation of the Users. In any case, the Users will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to IMMUNE or third parties for the information they provide.
6. The intellectual property rights of the page www.immune.institute, as well as its source code, design, navigation, structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE, which has the ownership of the exclusive rights of exploitation of the webpage in any form, especially concerning the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
7. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Web is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
Compatibility with the purposes of the Web.
Exclusive purpose to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. Its use is expressly prohibited for commercial purposes or its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
Respect for the integrity of the contents of the Website, expressly prohibiting any modification thereof.
Not using the photos, graphics or images available on the Web separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany them.
8. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Web, the configuration and its design, and the access conditions.
9. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Web or its content, nor that it is updated, although it intends to carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as detection of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents occurs, all those tasks aimed at correcting these, reestablishing communication and updating its contents.
10. Both the access to the Web and the improper use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use.
11. In accordance with the Anti-Spamming Policy of IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L, Users are obliged to abstain from: (i) collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent; (ii) forwarding any other messages not requested or previously consented to a plurality of people; (iii) sending chains of electronic messages not requested or previously consented.
12. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web.
A malfunction of the browser.
The use of non-updated versions of it.
13. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE SL does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, as long as they are not related to it, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or injure property or rights of the user, a customer or a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
Activities or contents that may be considered criminal according to the Spanish criminal regulations.
Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
The user must send an email to email@example.com so that the administrators initiate the appropriate procedure to solve the pertinent problems.
14. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L is the owner of the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights referred to its products and services. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE SL recognizes in i ts owners' rights those of Industrial and Intellectual Property, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility of IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE SL on them, as well as support, sponsorship, or recommendation by IMMUNE unless expressly stated.
15. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE SL, including the unauthorized use of its IMMUNE brand, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
16. IMMUNE CODING INSTITUTE S.L, and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's address for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Web.