On-Site with Live Streaming
Fridays 9:00h - 18:00h
PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR
OUR LEARNING MODEL
New forms of technology (10%)
Talks about new perspectives to explore, which bring fresh air to current technological issues. Talks led by the most innovative startups and companies in the technology sector.
"Learning by doing" Workshops. Practices and demonstrations (20%)
Workshops and practices to provide knowledge through experiences led by experts in emerging technologies.
Group discussions and debates led by a facilitator. A practical way to visualize ideas, new forms and business opportunities.
Master Classes; We teach + You interact (50%)
Insightful sessions with thought leaders to learn how to unlock value and business opportunities with today's most relevant technologies.
INTRODUCTION & KEYS TO TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATION
- Understand the impact of exponential and emerging technologies in business models, organizations, interaction with customers and employees. Acquire a new vision on how to promote this technologies to create value in your business functions.
THE FUTURE OF WORK
BIG DATA & AI
- Artificial Intelligence is firmly connected to Big Data. Learn to take advantage of it and navigate the challenges associated with its implementation.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ETHICS
- Responsibility and legislation in the new era. The importance of design. Privacy, personal data and AI. Evolution of standards in history and other examples.
THE FUTURE OF INFORMATION
- Organizations of every size & industry are using Cloud Technology due to its impact on business & consumer models, organization & ways of working, and specially to support innovation.
- Cloud services are a growing market. All modern technologies require the large computing power and infrastructure cloud tech can provide. You’ll see examples of how this platform helped and impacted these businesses. Understand how to manage the IT and digitization needs of your organization.
TRUST & DECENTRALIZATION
- A practical introduction to Blockchain: It's uses of distributed accounting, practical aspects of Bitcoin in the industry, use cases by industry: Energy, financial services, logistics, public administrations, etc.
NEW TAKES IN TECH
- Real life examples from our invited speakers from leading edge corporates and startups, to help you understand the technology and new examples of applicability across industries.
THE FUTURE OF SAFETY
- The complexity of cybersecurity threats is constantly increasing and therefore so is their potential impact and risk on every organization. Gain knowledge about: strategies to manage security, investments, prevention, & detection and incident response.
- Hands-on demonstration workshop where you’ll see and experiment real threats behind cybersecurity risks. Additionally, you’ll learn about cover metric analysis with the intention of understanding and measuring cybersecurity risks based on best practices and real examples.
NEW TAKES IN TECH<
- An experienced speaker talk, given to provide information about the current surfaces of attacks, risks, strategies, etc. Aim is to dynamize the discussion and learn about Cybersecurity technologies, trends and the most important takeaways.
THE FUTURE OF INTERNET
IoT & 5G
- We are living in a world where there are more connected devices than humans. The connected devices communicate to the Internet of Things via networks and cloud-based platforms, fuelling it with data key to the digital transformation of many industries. The deployment of 5G will accelerate this trend and create new use cases.
NEW TAKES IN TECH
- What is next? Explore new technologies like Quantum Computing, 3D Print, Virtual Reality, and Voice Assistants. During this session you’ll understand their impact on many digital services, and how companies are embracing them. Also you’ll have the opportunity to do a co-creation exercise designed to identify opportunities in your industry.
- A talk with an experienced speaker to giving different perspectives on IoT, making focus on your industry, identifying IoT-driven transformation opportunities, improving customer experience, gathering data, and creating new business models for gaining competitive advantages.
THE NEW LEADERSHIP
- The importance of cultural change and people engagement are key for a real Digital Transformation. ¿How can you strategically leverage your own transformation to create value for your business? You’ll be Introduced into the world of innovation through a systematic process of tackling relevant business and social problems.