Get an up-to-date view
In-Person with live streaming
IMMUNE Campus: Paseo de la Castellana 89
Part Time - Fridays
PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR
A TECHNOLOGY OF OPPORTUNITIES
Get to know the experience of the Executive students in Blockchain in Legal!
“I decided to study this Executive of IMMUNE for its model and its academic program, which combines blockchain in the legal sector. I was immersed in a program with Smart Contracts and it was fundamental. "
Jorge Belart - Founder & CEO | Insight BMC
“It is not only the facilities and the location, but also the professionals and teachers at the center. The methodology they use and the technological platform. ”
Daniel Solís - Legal Director | Grupo de Gestión de Deudas Laria
We involve high level companies in the creation of the programs so that they are up to date and aligned with the demands of the sector.
Resolutive and practical approach
A learning dynamic in which practice is a fundamental axis, working on real scenarios from day one.
Thinking beyond the scientific
Union of humanities and technology to understand the real applications and capabilities of technological advances.
First level academic team
Involved in the emerging initiatives of the sector.
1. Blockchain Fundamentals and Basic Tools
- 1. Technical introduction to Blockchain technology.
- 2. Tour of the basic skills that comprise it: cryptography, consensus, forks and mining.
- 3. Use cases and specialized tools: wallets, exchanges, oracles among others.
- 4. Overview of the current ecosystem of the Blockchain. Main challenges and future directions of this technological advance.
- 5. Develop a Blockchain Consortium and work with smart contracts.
2. Deepening in the legal sector and Smart Contracts.
- 1. Perspective of the legal aspects of the Blockchain, with a main focus on Smart Contracts.
- 2. Definition of Smart Contract, limitations and the opportunities they offer in the legal and technical field.
- 3. Multidisciplinary study of the differences between legal and code language.
- 4. Analysis of this new paradigm of relationships generated by new technologies. Implications and changes from an ethical and humanistic perspective.
- 5. OpenLaw services to build relationships between Smart Legal Agreements, Ricardian Contracts and Smart Contracts.
3. Diversification of the Blockchain, with a multidisciplinary team. Future trends and dynamics.
- 1. Blockchain news within the legal sector. Presentation of real cases and study of the current moment.
- 2. Discussion of the latest trends in blockchain such as: Digital Identity, Notary Acts and Property Registry.
- 3. Correlation and application between Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. The phenomenon of chatbots.
- 4. Develop a Smart Contract, with a multidisciplinary team.